In case you notice, at the start of the rental period, that something is not functioning well, please mention this to the owner. We will try to fix it immediately or at short notice, so that your stay with us will still be as pleasant as possible.
The use of water, gas and electricity is included in the rent. We rely on you to use the energy carefully. When you leave the accommodation, please make sure that the lights are off. If you are staying in one of the apartments, please set the central heating at the star ‘★’ mark, or 1/2. If you are staying at a houseboat or a chalet, set the thermostat at 18-degrees.
Please be careful with the inventory and furniture at your accommodation. Do not use any mattresses, pillows, etc. outside. And do not bring any of the outdoor furniture to the fishing deck without approval of the owner! If anything gets broken please report this to the owner, so that we can get it fixed.
Please keep your neighbours and other guests in mind and do not make any bothering noises/loud music/screaming/etc. From 22:00 - 08:00 we expect all guests to be quiet/calm.
Do not leave any money or valuables behind at the accommodation. The owner is not liable for missing or theft of these items.
06. At the parking lot there are several GREY containers for garbage. Please throw your, buttoned up, garbage bags in here. The YELLOW container is for glassware. There a special garbage bags for plastic and cans which can be found at the accommodation. Paper and plastic can be recycled in the designated areas next to apartment 6.
07. Please do not flush any leftover food, oil, grease, etc. through the kitchen sink or toilet! Oil/grease or leftover food can be thrown into the water for the birds and fish to eat or after cooling in the bin. It is not allowed to clean fish in the accommodations! The owner can direct you to an area where you can clean your fish. We support catch and release. If you would like to feed the birds, think about the time of day that you do this. Please make sure that when it gets dark outside there is no more food on the ground, so that we avoid any bugs.
From Monday – Saturday, between 10:00 and 13:00, the accommodation will be checked and you will receive clean towels if necessary. If there has been no cleaning, or if you need anything, you can always request this at the reception. On Sundays and official holidays there is no check and no change of towels, but if you need anything you can visit the reception from 09:00 - 13:00. If you require an extra change of sheets necessary, this will cost €12,50.
Did you bring your bicycle or would you like to rent a bicycle? Please enquire at the reception. It is possible to park your bike at the designated bike parking area.
The owner must be notified about any visitors. Costs per part of the day are €2,50 and per are €5,00.
If you would like to do the laundry, please enquire at the reception. Washing and drying together costs €5,00, detergent is not provided. It is not allowed to use the washing machine or tumble dryer between 20:00 and 08:00.
Pets need to be leashed. Costs per pet are at least € 15,00 (first three days) and € 3,75 per day for a longer stay. The costs for a week are € 30,00. You are not allowed to leave the pets unsupervised in the accommodation. In case you intend to do this, ask permission at the reception first. The owner has the right to refuse this request.
On the day of departure you have to leave the accommodation before 11:00. You are expected to remove the bed sheets, empty the bins, seperate the garbage and store the dishes (cleaned and dried) in the cupboards. If you would like to vacuum your accommodation during your stay, there is a vacuum cleaner in the closet next to apartment 5.
During departure you check the accommodation, so you do not leave anything behind.
When you bring the key back to the owner, the owner is allowed to go and check the accommodation that you have stayed in. If you have not followed rule number 13 the owner can charge you €25,00 of extra cleaning costs.
The reception is opened from 9:00 – 19:30. If there is no one present at the reception you can use the intercom or call to 0031 – (6)52 025 555. If the reception is closed please only call in case of an emergency or when there is disturbance!
As a guest from VVP Verhuur/Visserslust it is expected that you behave correctly, so all the guests can have an enjoyable stay. This means that:
- The public areas on the property are used carefully and hygienic (coffee corner, machine, scaffolding, parking lot, etc.) and that there is no running on the mooring dock, this can be very dangerous.
- Pets are leashed. Your pet may behave perfectly without being leashed, but that does not mean that everyone’s pet has such great behaviour.
- The big grey garbage container is only used for household waste.
- Access- and arterial roads are kept accessible.
- Responsibility is taken for your own behaviour and the behaviour of any of your visitors.
We wish you a very pleasant stay, and please let us know if you have any remark on your accommodation. We are happy to help!
Team VVP Verhuur/Visserslust